Tuesday, August 3, 2010

If a Picture Paints a Thousand Words: Part II

I left you with a cliff hanger: a promise to post some of our fantabulous engagement photos.


The day started off without a hitch, it was warm (okay it was HOT...and muggy). We were a little late getting started, I forgot why but I am sure it involved me not being able to find the shoes that I had previously purchased just for this occasion. Or maybe it was because my hair didn't look quite right. Whatever the reason, our photographers, Elizabeth and Daniel, were flexible and gracious.

We got down to the river walk and started to take photos. Joseph and I were immediatly comfortable with the camera and with our photographers. Here are some of the amazing photos that we took at the riverwalk:


 

With a bit of complaining, "oh em gee, it is hot! I am sweating like a suckling pig."  We moved on to The Flying Saucer. While Joseph and I have little history as a couple here, we both have significant history as individuals. Joseph was one of the few and proud who drank his way to a gold plate that now graces the wall of the saucer. I, along with many grad-school buddies, frequented Pint Nite on Mondays after various classes. (No worries, we never skipped class...) Here is an awesome shot from the saucer:


Of course it looks like I am a lush. Why is my beer half empty (or is it half full?) and Joseph's is full? Think about it.

In the end, the day was long, hot and oh-so-much fun. I cannot rave about Elizabeth and Daniel enough. Elizabeth will be taking my bridal portraits soon and I cannot wait! Hopefully the day will be much cooler as a 35-pound dress will got hot in a quick minute!

Until next time I will leave you with this:

1 comment :

  1. That dress was 35 pounds?! Who knew?
    (The pictures are still gorgeous. And yes, I'm way behind on your blog!)

    ReplyDelete

UA-30960586-1